Cheap Boiler, Easy to work on | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheap Boiler, Easy to work on in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve @ TheHeatingHub

I have a customer from hell, the guy is so pig headed when you try to tell him that there is no point in fitting a cheap boiler he points out that his baisi boiler is 7years old (even tho it hasn;t been working right ever) and that it is a good boiler. I would love not to do the job but the custard is my dad :(

I need a cheap boiler that is easy to work on when it goes wrong, what are your thoughts ?

Ideal indepentdent cheap cheerfull I have istalled these for landlords nearly 3 years since and have had no bother

fit one with a long warranty so you can breath easy for the warranty period :)

i'd go for the ideal independent cheap as chips and exactly same as the logic. very easy to work on and service.

As per posts above anything with a 5yr warrenty, Biasi are doing a 5yr one.

Do you really want to recomend/install a boiler for a know all, pigheaded guy........
You'll be wrong & get slaughtered if it causes problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
Something as simple as turning the power off...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A...
Replies
Views
Back