Cheap glow worm betcom 4 30c | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheap glow worm betcom 4 30c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Advice, I'm wondering about the glow worm combi that has the mechanical time clock displayed on the front panel, can this be disconnected? As I'll be installing it in the loft and using the exciting room stat/ programmer.

Not much experience in glow worms and I don't do electrics.

Yes, you set the built in clock to always on and connect any external control via the thermostat connections.

Section 10
https://www.heatingsparesltd.com/do...acom_24_And_30_Installation_And_Servicing.pdf

Glowworm clock.PNG

Boiler in a loft my pet hate ! and a cheap one at that not a wise move bud you will lose so much heat through the casing and be heating a uninhabited space factor in wind chill freezing temperatures problems with condense I would not put it there. You can just leave mechanical timer on constant and use a rf programmable thermostat but as I said try a find a different location if possible. Kop

It's the only place that's suitable one bedroom bungalow so tight for same plus it needs to be finished in a day. I'll insulated th pipework to death. Thanks for your advice and tips!

Similar plumbing topics

Spoke too glow worm technical they said it's...
Replies
Views
A decent water pressure and flow will be...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this, much appreciated. Andrew
Replies
Views
That’s cool, folks, thanks. I will admit to...
Replies
Views
If you cannot set temperature on the boiler...
Replies
Views
GerryS
G
Back