Cheapest lightest boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheapest lightest boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Doing an LPG boiler and ordered an alpha because it was cheap with a 5 yr warranty which is what the customer wanted. It's really heavy though so not sure if we can hang it.

does anyone know a light cheap boiler that will work on LPG without new injectors that has a 5yr warranty?

How can u not hang it mate ???

It's in a mobile home so the walls are really thin and apparantly it's quite a heavy boiler

It's in a mobile home so the walls are really thin and apparantly it's quite a heavy boiler

Unless it's a water heater then most combis are heavy so best to strengthen the wall it's going on or add adit iona framing to cope with weight. For a motor home if looking cheap then a Ariston are cheap and probably lighter but poop boilers . Vokera mynute boilers like these are smaller , cheaper boilers. But not quality boilers they are lower end of the spectrum.

When I was looking at putting one in my mobile home I found the lightest was worcester junior. But even then I was going to strengthen the walls as they are only 1/4" thick boarding at best.

Logic + is light, but can only get LPG in 30KW and it needs converting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
J
Get gas safe to inspect it
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back