cheapest supplier of Worcester boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss cheapest supplier of Worcester boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

orchardviews

Hi all,

I need to buy a large quantity of worcester boilers - circa 30. Can any of you recommend cheap suppliers? Can be based anywhere in the UK.

Cheers,

:cool:

I now the cheapest place to buy them as I do buy from there !

I can link you over but want to fit some of them for you ,?

city plumbing have been giving me the best prices for all my boiler jobs

We are plumbing contractors so will be installing them ourselves. Anyone recommend other suppliers? Cheers,

You will get manufacturers support for that amount of boilers, give your locall rep a ring, and the Viessmann rep, Baxi rep etc etc etc....£50 saved per boiler is £1500 in your pocket.

Plumb Center somewhat confidentially have the best terms on worcester, PTS are always complaining about this. Best way to get these good terms is to buy from Broughton Crangrove. They are part of Wolseley who own plumbs but only sell to second line merchants, however if you get to know the rep they will for the most part sort you out. Other than that get contract support off your local rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

1/2 tap flexi both ends eg loose nut both ends...
Replies
Views
First question do you need additives? Fuel...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
Glad you managed to get things sorted out in...
Replies
Views
You seem to have an understanding of what...
Replies
Views
Back