Cheapest toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cheapest toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwfix £46.14

http://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/toilet-to-go-close-coupled-toilet-dual-flush-6ltr/78711

Good luck. We get offered loads of cheap chinese pottery that we could sell under £50. None of it gets past our buying team quality standards.

Buy one of [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/bathrooms/wcs-cisterns/wc-in-a-box/advantagepack1.html"]these[/DLMURL] for £59+ vat

It comes with a proper weight seat, complete with metal hinges, decent cistern fittings, and is made for us by Roca, under their Fresssh brand name

Last edited by a moderator:
I've fitted plenty of 'toilet to go'

Had no issues. You've just got to treat them like other cheap stuff. With cheap wastes I always apply ptfe round washers before installing, then they never leak.

With cheap WC's as long as you use plumber's mait on spigot, and allow for your own innards and seat they're fine. But Ray's linked WC sounds pretty unbeatable given his description.

how cheap is too cheap?:D

img_2382_1.jpg

Good luck. We get offered loads of cheap chinese pottery that we could sell under £50. None of it gets past our buying team quality standards.

Buy one of [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/bathrooms/wcs-cisterns/wc-in-a-box/advantagepack1.html"]these[/DLMURL] for £59+ vat

It comes with a proper weight seat, complete with metal hinges, decent cistern fittings, and is made for us by Roca, under their Fresssh brand name

I fitted one of those advantage toilets. Very decent for the price. Plus prize draw :)

Give your customer a £1 builders bucket and a couple of strips of old newspaper, that should meet his expectations of cheap and cheerful

Carrier bag and a sock!!! Double bag if it's the morning after curry and beer with the lads!

cheapest possible toilet.....sorted and installed seat included!!:smoking::ciappa:

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

Never had a problem with the wickes £50.00 bog to go toilets but then its easier for me as they are less than a half a mile from my house and its just convienient for me to get them from there as bogs are a bit bulky

Being as your not going to be able to put any mark up on this WC, and your doing all the running around, and will be expected to put it right if it gets problems, tell your customer to supply the WC themselves !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Which one did you choose?
Replies
Views
Hi, how have you got on with your toilets?
Replies
Views
You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
Thank you mate, really appreciated that. I...
Replies
Views
A
If the toilet is blocking up gradually it...
Replies
Views
Back