Check this out, boiler not working.. Lol | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Check this out, boiler not working.. Lol in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Customer called,

Boiler not working. On arriving at the job and attempting to fire up the boiler gas pours from the combustion chamber (the cover was already off)
Tightening combustion plate, all good, attempt again. Im getting a flue fault code.

(The flue is sealed with putty and screws missing) So I goes out side to make sure its terminating ok.. check this out haha.

photo-5.jpg

She told me the guy that did this, is dead now.

exactly mate!! the guy terminated it with an extension piece in void of the core!

the customers words were exacttly this quoted

"had to take the bloody batteries out of the carbon monoxide alarm kept me up all night" .. unreal.

"had to take the bloody batteries out of the carbon monoxide alarm kept me up all night" .. unreal.
im speechless. as if someone can be that daft this is so dangerous and yet people are oblivious still after all the adverts ect

thats a winner if you submit it to the the gas safe register magazine, you win a analyser if you get your photos published

how long did you stand there going "what the french connection, can't be"

lucky she,s not in the ground with him co alarm keeping her up all night "I WONDER WHY"

Errrrrrrrrrrrr Opppppppppppppppppppppppppps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. :86:

im more shocked at the customers solution to the CO alarm. whats the point in having one if your going to ignore it when it goes off, so unreal it almost sounds made up hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Where? I can’t see one, but yes, ECV should be up.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Yes thats another place i will be phoning...
Replies
Views
Reading this ordeal is like watching a horror...
Replies
Views
Back