Chmney clamp or suspending cowl for log burner | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Chmney clamp or suspending cowl for log burner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

hi there just done my hetas and am pricing up a job so any help would be allowed, am I allowed to use a suspended cowl to attach my liner to at the chimney pot or do I have to use a plate and clamp? the suspened cowl will save a lot of time and effort, also what's the difference between a 316/316 6" flue liner and a 904/316 6" flue liner? any help would be greatfull?

904 last longer and better quality? Also pot hanger is fine, some BC can whinge on.

Screw fit pot hanger, uses the thread on the liner, same as screw on adapter to stove pipe at the bottom, very quick and the liner can be cut to length up top, held in place by the insulation and screw it on...simples qweeek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Cheers for all the info everyone, will give me...
Replies
Views
MOSSEP
M
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
thanks everyone thanks for info, was pretty...
Replies
Views
Needs a builder then.
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
C
Yep nearly Home. Was trying to remember Nick...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
Back