Chrome Towel Radiator wall fixings brackets. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Chrome Towel Radiator wall fixings brackets. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onlineboy101

Hello all...

Now this might seem like a strange question but hear goes...

Does anybody know where I can purchase "generic towel radiator wall fixing brackets" from ?

I purchase a curved chrome towel radiator from Scewfix over a year ago, never got chance to fit it, and now I''ve got round to it I've lost the fixings kit !

I remember they were a plastic standoff with a screw going through the middle. I think they gripped between the horizontal rails and there was four of them. I sure there must be some suitable replacements somewhere ?

Any help would be great

bq superstore do them.
there are two kinds for flat/curved towel rails.

Last edited by a moderator:
Message for Sonray or anyone else any ideas how to drain down a towel radiator without making a mess the valves on mine enter into the bottom of the radiator.

Plenty of old towels around the pipes/floor, loosen the nuts on both sides but keep pushing the valves onto the rad so that you dont lose much water, when the nuts are undone quickly whip the rad up/off and get a thumb over each outlet, either carry outside and empty or drain into a bucket/bath/loo. Obviously MUCH easier with two of you. Beware that the water can be VERY black and stains really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If coming straight out the wall look at offset...
Replies
Views
You're probably right, I tend to overthink...
Replies
Views
Any further help on the questions I posted...
Replies
Views
I fitted one a few weeks ago. I think it was...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back