Climapro2 button battery | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Climapro2 button battery in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hello all.

First post and would really appreciate some advice / knowledge please.

I'm attempting a home DIY repair on a Climapro2 handset I have. Some corrosion/furring of the battery terminals that I've sorted, but the small button battery has also corroded and suspect is knackered. Display works, can scroll through menu, set time/date etc, but the time does not move on, and the temperature reading also remains the same.

Before I attempt removal of it, would anyone know please the spec of this little button battery ?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Paul

I wasn't aware that it had a button cell in it. Doesn't it take 4 x AA cells and nothing else?
Could you post a photo of the problem cell please?

Does it pair with the receiver in this state (as indicated by the receiver)?

Button cells in devices are usually to hold settings in memory including the time.
Is it removable, sometines they aren't easilly without desoldering?

If you measure the cell you should be able to match it up.
If it's the common larger ones like CR 2016 / 2020 / 2032 they give the size away in the number e.g 20mm x 1.6mm / 20mm x 2.0mm / 20mm x 3.2mm

Most others are in lists on this link, you'll just need the size and work backwards.

Similar plumbing topics

I would set the internal bypass to its max...
Replies
Views
I’ve got the same probs with my salus stat and...
Replies
Views
Fizz1967
F
Is the gas pipe magnetic?
Replies
Views
Basically sounds like nothing was set in stone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
Back