clos-o-mat toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss clos-o-mat toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hoopey

Hi,

I have to remove a clos-o-mat toilet but have never even seen one yet.
Just wondering if anyone has seen and knows of how it works and how it
can be removed. e.g. im sure it will be wired in as it blow drys ur nether regions lol.

Many thanks

James

They're wc, bidet and drier all in one, for the disabled market. Seen one but never plumbed on in. I think they go in like a conventional WC with an electrical connection, as a back to wall unit with side clips. Don't chuck it in the skip as it will probably be worth a few bob on fleabay.

They're wc, bidet and drier all in one, for the disabled market. Seen one but never plumbed on in. I think they go in like a conventional WC with an electrical connection, as a back to wall unit with side clips. Don't chuck it in the skip as it will probably be worth a few bob on fleabay.

One careful owner works well as hair washer and drier :eek:

I remember getting the plumbing apprentice to sit on pan, then press little button to soak his jeans in the most embaressing area..:D

The modern RN ships have vacuum flush wcs, you definitely dont want to be sat on one of those and press the flush button!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

No, nothing to see at the back. Whole fitting...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the informative post. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Would an open hot water tap / open radiator...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Back