Closomat douche spray | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Closomat douche spray in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hello

I have a closomat toilet with a douche spray

The spray meant to come out and go back in automatically

However it does not come out by itself. I can manually pull it out but even when j hold it out no water comes out

Any idea what's going on ?

You have a few safety features Toilet seat switch and then foot switch or remote switch depending on model

so it doesn’t come out accidentally

do you know when it was last serviced as there normally on a service contract as there the best part of around 4-5k

You have a few safety features Toilet seat switch and then foot switch or remote switch depending on model

so it doesn’t come out accidentally

do you know when it was last serviced as there normally on a service contract as there the best part of around 4-5k

Hello I have a toilet seat switch so when the seat is pressed down ie when someone sits on it

I had it for 6 years now i can no longer get a free service.

I did open the toilet up to see what's going on but no luck

The weird thing is that the toilet still gives warm air out to dry but doesn't spray water

Best thing to do as there a special toilet is to get the manufacturers out

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thankyou, I have already installed a hot and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am glad that you got rid of the smell :)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Gave it a good pull with 2 hands and it just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks... I certainly wouldn't want to move...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Put the valve flap back in the nrv holder and...
Replies
Views
Back