Cold Hard Plumbing Facts | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cold Hard Plumbing Facts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Only submit those which are cold and hard. I don't know what that means. Just make it happen.

The Harappan civilisation in what is now Pakistan and northwest India had flushing toilets in houses linked with drains in 2500 BC.
-Spiked Online, 30th Oct 2007

Most toilets flush in E Flat.
-US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention

In Japan, some urinals have voice-activated flush mechanisms. According to wikipedia, these urinals respond to as many as 30 different languages and several terms, including “fire.”

3 years is the average time that a person will spend on the toilet in their lifetime.

Everyone has a one in 10 000 chance of being hurt by a toilet in their lifetime.

3 years is the average time that a person will spend on the toilet in their lifetime.

Thats got to be wrong surely?

If you live to be a hundred, 3 years would be 3% of your life.

In minutes per day, thats 24 x 60 = 1440 divided by 100 = 14.4 x 3 = 43.2 minutes.

Who on earth spends 43.2 mins a day on the crapper?

(Unless they have eaten Adam's wife's cooking, obviously)

The average human will excrete about two pounds of Shiite a day anally. Verbally very much depends on what line of work they are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I
Hi fuzzy. After an interview with the ceo in...
Replies
Views
innertemple
I
Back