Cold Radiator and towel rail | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cold Radiator and towel rail in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

I have a caravan with a brand new heating system.The Valliant combi boiler is working fine but one radiator and one towel rail are stone cold.I have bled both and also tried to balance the radiators with no success.Even when I shut off all other radiators the problematic ones still don't heat up.Any help would be appreciated

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Well done for sorting it. Waggling the trv pin...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Try turning any trv’s off on other radiators.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
That is great that it was a simpleish fix in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it is a one pipe (sounds like it is), then...
Replies
Views
  • Question
How did you go about heating the extension in...
Replies
Views
Back