combi boiler 36kw on CH, any ideas? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss combi boiler 36kw on CH, any ideas? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi guys, i am after the above. I cannot seem to find them from vailliant or bosch group. Only commercial Boilers.

These commercial ones offer 46kw.

Q: Do you need to have commercial quals to install one of these, even though it is not above 70kw

Yes. It's a commercail boiler

Is it possible to do a tandem install, say 2x18kW?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agrees with sgi. If the house is that big. It must have a large hot water demand

Raven heat advertise 42 kw combi's in gas installer every month lol!

hot water isnt really that much of a big demand. It only has 2 shower rooms. One showe is electric. No baths either. 6 wash basins and a kitchen. That s it. Their flow for hot water is 22litres a minute. How long is the warranty on tha atags?

oh, and the custard does not want a cylinder. They just want a swop for the combi they have in there at the moment. But not the same boiler, as it needs a computer to diagnose the faults

Atag is 5 years. Be wary if you price though the Q series don't come with exp vessel or iso valves so allow extra in the cost.

safegasinstall, the space is limited believe it or not. I have actually just done my boiler sizing and it turns out to be 33kw ch. I cant believe vailliant or bosch group don't do them.

is that the man city v united? What an end to a season that is. Even the managers having a go at each other.

Well I was hoping city will scor min one more , but I am happy as they did win !
Have a look at wb web for out put for ch on 42 CDI. Gas supply must be upgrade for such a boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
It seems to be a case of having to watch and...
Replies
Views
They are all copper and have not been...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Back