COMBI BOILER AND WATER PRESSURE | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss COMBI BOILER AND WATER PRESSURE in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just a query for anyone who can help, currently i have a downstairs bathroom and an old tank downstairs too. I'm thinking of putting the bathroom upstairs and putting in a comb boiler in place of the old tank(downstairs).........would the combi boiler be able to send the water upstairs or would i need to have some kind of pump too?...........If its a stupid question then please forgive me lol

Do you know what your cold water pressure is ?

It should be ok but as Shaun says we could do with knowing the mains pressure

Unfortunately i don't know, as i'm a complete novice, i was thinking about getting all the bits together, inc bathroom fittings and getting someone in to put it all together. Weve just had a baby and i'm trying to keep the costs down. But i'd thought i'd check first if it was possible to put the bathroom back upstairs

Unfortunately i don't know, as i'm a complete novice, i was thinking about getting all the bits together, inc bathroom fittings and getting someone in to put it all together. Weve just had a baby and i'm trying to keep the costs down. But i'd thought i'd check first if it was possible to put the bathroom back upstairs

Yes anything is possible all depends on your budget

Old council house ?

Also get a few quotes as some engineers charge more to fit when customers supply own materials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

L
That shouldn't happen. Going to need lots of...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Hi we’re the boiler sited
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
If the pressure is going that high with the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back