Combi Boiler Change Price | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi Boiler Change Price in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willing2learn

Just wondered what people are charging labour wise for a combi change? Pretty much straight swap, just need to run a condensate, which will be straight forward.

it's really how much they can afford to be charged , $500-$600 the more the merry ,change valves,put new lime master ,magna clean ......the more the merry :)

dont forget you need to flush through the system to meet manufacturers warranty requirements, plus day to install and however long it takes you to commission system, including checking all rads work properly or youll be getting recalls. plus any add ons as mentioned above. I like to allow 3 days for labour to get things right especially as a lot now need a neew gas supply run to replace an old 15mm supply

Hi gang, some good points raised. I've been there recently and chemically flushed the system with cleanser. It's microbore system and he had a blocked return on one of the rads. So the system has had a bit of a clean already. Yes I've checked the gas, and luckily it's a short run to the boiler and in 22mm already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Consult your installer, they might want to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi, approx. 2-3 hours.
Replies
Views
Probably temperature sensor or thermistor that...
Replies
Views
Back