Combi boiler combined with immersion heater using solar PV | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler combined with immersion heater using solar PV in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello, I have solar panels (PV not thermal) on my roof which generate a lot more electricity than I use, but no batteries. My combi boiler has just broken and I need a new one. I was wondering how feasible it would be to get an immersion heater installed as well as a new combi boiler and an Immersun device. The Immersun device sends excess electricity that would be going to the grid to the immersion heater during the day to heat up water. When hot water is required it comes from the immersion heater, when there is no more hot water in the immersion heater it automatically instead takes hot water from the combi boiler instead. Thoughts? Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes that would work in my opinion not a expert...
Replies
Views
Hi guys the gas engineer came and fixed it -...
Replies
Views
Simples, as with wind energy production we...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your help. You are right, very...
Replies
Views
Were in a similar-ish situation in that our...
Replies
Views
Back