Combi boiler for underfloor heating | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler for underfloor heating in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

self-builder

I am looking for a suitable combi boiler that can run another circulating pump for wet underfloor heating. When looking at specs for boilers there is no mention of suitability for underfloor heating. It's only a 2 bed 1 bath/shower but the main living room/kitchen has an underfloor heating area of 30 sq m and I would prefer a good flow rate for the shower. My budget has to be under £100 incl VAT. The incomming mains will be new 22mm plastic.

100 quid!!!??? Pmsl!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

I am looking for a suitable combi boiler that can run another circulating pump for wet underfloor heating. When looking at specs for boilers there is no mention of suitability for underfloor heating. It's only a 2 bed 1 bath/shower but the main living room/kitchen has an underfloor heating area of 30 sq m and I would prefer a good flow rate for the shower. My budget has to be under £100 incl VAT. The incomming mains will be new 22mm plastic.

£100 sorry mate your to late Christmas miracles have ended lol

Any boiler correctly sized will be fine

A bit above my budget and probaly oversized I am thinking of the Volkera Linia ONE. Is this a relaible boiler ? or too new to the market?

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think theres many vokera supporters here my sugestion would be look for what has a 5 year guarantee vialant or remeha would be my choice

Why no supporters for Vokera. My plumber also suggested Vaillant but I don't think they offer value for money against the Vokera and the Vokera offers a 5 year warantee. The Voker does look a little bit more complicated to isetup against the Vaillant??

Why no supporters for Vokera. My plumber also suggested Vaillant but I don't think they offer value for money against the Vokera and the Vokera offers a 5 year warantee. The Voker does look a little bit more complicated to isetup against the Vaillant??

The vallaints are much better long term

But if you can buy something cheap and get a 5 year warranty. Why don't you get a ferroli!

Looks Like Steve the plumber was right .. not many fans of the Vokera here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
C
Seems reasonable but I'd still rather have...
Replies
Views
Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Back