Combi boiler heating issue. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler heating issue. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starship1

I have a Worcester Combi Boiler oil heatslave 15/19. Burner is firing up, plenty of hot water through the taps. Heating is intermediate not firing in when temperature drops, when it does fire up there seems to be no heat at radiators' think it might be the pump, but was wondering what you talented people think. Thanks.

Its xmas, no need to think till the New Year. diverter valve, sensors,to check first., check pump is operating properly, use the fault flow chart first off to fault find and if that dont give u the answer, start thinking laterally

You have been having problems with this boiler since mid October.
Maybe time to stop wasting your money fixing it yourself and get an oil engineer in?
not a dig. Just advise.
merry Christmas.

You have been having problems with this boiler since mid October.
Maybe time to stop wasting your money fixing it yourself and get an oil engineer in?
not a dig. Just advise.
merry Christmas.

lol.........

Thanks for the advise. The thing about the engineers I have had here is, having had 4 out over the past few months, none could 100% diagnose the problems, so I decided to use the old fashion way of elimination, just as I used to do when working on cars. It worked, After having my boiler looked at numerous times by Pros???,, I ended up working the issue out myself, ( with a little help on here). So at this point, I am just as others trying to save money, fed up with calling out the boiler pros and not getting an end result. At least I have the wood burner. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

Thanks for the advise. The thing about the engineers I have had here is, having had 4 out over the past few months, none could 100% diagnose the problems, so I decided to use the old fashion way of elimination, just as I used to do when working on cars. It worked, After having my boiler looked at numerous times by Pros???,, I ended up working the issue out myself, ( with a little help on here). So at this point, I am just as others trying to save money, fed up with calling out the boiler pros and not getting an end result. At least I have the wood burner. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Sorry to hear that 4 call outs have not solved it.
have you fixed it though?

Obviously calling out the wrong pros.

Post up in the appropriate forum where you are and someone might be near by.

Oil boilers can kill you just as dead as gas ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Yes everything worked fine before. Is there a...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
Back