Combi boiler obsolete part dilemma | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler obsolete part dilemma in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its looking more and more likely I'm doomed . The part is the door extrusion seal 87161031280. I have sold my house STC and this has just happened , so I'm obviously a little perplexed , has anyone got one , know someone who has got one , as its a seal I know I must repair it or replace the boiler ( which I really can't afford to do right now) any advice very welcome and I really appreciate your help. Location Oxfordshire, U.K .
Ps , I have found the part twice and told available on 2 sites only to receive an update later saying its not available and an error on the website.

Regards have a great weekend 😀

Similar plumbing topics

If you can’t afford to do it now then get a...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
P
https://www.gotogasdocs.co.uk/f/m/Worcester/Oth...
Replies
Views
Back