Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi Boiler Rumbling and F-2 Error in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Disaster has struck this morning, during the coldest week i've seen in years.

It appears as though we no longer have any hot water or heating due to a fault with the combi boiler.

We own a i-mini 24 system and the error code which we are seeing is F-2. I have looked this up in the manual and it says the following:

Flame Loss:

1. Check other gas appliances in the house are working to confirm a supply is present in the property.
2. If other appliances do not work or there are no other appliances, check the gas supply is on at the meter and/or pre payment meter has credit.

The issue here is that we don't run any appliances on gas in the house, and we also don't use a meter. I have checked with our supplier and we are actually in credit.

Does anyone know what the issue could be here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

Your condense pipe outside may be frozen. Get your self a gas safe Engineer to unfreeze for you. I would say try to do it yourself but you have an Ideal so probably best to get an engineer out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Where? I can’t see one, but yes, ECV should be up.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
H
Prob blocked / frozen condense pipe does it...
Replies
Views
We've just sorted one of these situations...
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
Cadent can only guarantee 14mbar in periods of...
Replies
Views
Back