combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Discreet-Heat

Hi guys just got a call from a customer saying they have a problem with their heating so they had an electrician already at it and he told them its the pump and a plumber will fit it,The problem with the boiler is it fires in hot water mode but not central heating would the pump be at fault here? or should i look elsewhere ignition PCB, ch stat etc? thanks

gas man you have lot more experiences ,i have not heard sparky to diagnose boilers before have you ????

its a worcester 24i junior i hes an electrician to trade the boy but think he dabbles in boiler breakdowns

well YOU need to go there and tell us your findings fans are weak on this boiler but if its a pump you need to look for 240v at pump if its not moving or getting v.hot and not moving there's your clue info coming second hand is no good D-H as you no doubt appreciate

Spose so gas man your right there am just being lazy all get round to it tomorrow put it under proper diagnostic cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
My first thought when I heard this fault a...
Replies
Views
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Hello All. The pump was disconnected and...
Replies
Views
Back