Combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've got a boiler swap to price up, I need a 28-30kw combi boiler that will fit in a 300mm deep cupboard. I normally fit Worcesters, but at 330mm deep it wont fit. Vaillants wont fit either, I know the glowworm flexicom will fit but they are terrible boilers. What do you guys recommend?

on the last one i did take plaster off,after I PVA the wall job done !a bit messy job but could not take lime plaster without bit of dust everywhere :)

change location of boiler ?

Ive suggested that but the customer wants it in the same place as existing boiler in the kitchen and doesnt want the cupboard altered. I'm a bit stuck really, so looking for other boilers that I'm not so familiar with that may fit.

depth 248mm width 405mm height 715mm dont believe all the stuff people say about these boilers they are not as bad as made out

are the inter gas boilers good/expensive ? did hear they where good but no idea on prices

are the inter gas boilers good/expensive ? did hear they where good but no idea on prices
Supposed to be very good, not cheap though, Id like to try one but Iam reluctant to as Iam happy with what I fit (Viessmann).
Which btw is a chunky monkey of a boiler in combi and system guise and stciks out as far as Vannesa feltz belly when used with the pipe stand off kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is warrant with them anyway? not even crossed my mind to buy before seen it in one of the many magazines I get posted (book worm) but not really anything that stands out.
heard there is only 4 things that can go wrong with these boilers i.e. only 4 changeable parts in these boilers....

check out their website and you'll find out about them, they look good but dont know if they have caught on here yet, i was looking for suppliers and can't find much in scotland. They offer free training courses down south though

Dare I say..........put in a Logic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks to @ShaunCorbs and @cjg for the helpful...
Replies
Views
Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
This question has been discussed a couple of...
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Back