Combi conversion with gravity cold water | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi conversion with gravity cold water in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

If a conventional system is changed to a combi boiler and the twin boost pump and CWST have been left in and working would it be an issue that gas safe can get involved with ?
The mains hot water and tank fed cold water was running through pump and because pump stopped working cold water stopped. I know this completely wrong but the job was budged by someone else and the customer wants to get gas safe involved.

Nope as it’s nothing to do with the boiler safety

I know this completely wrong but the job was budged by someone else and the customer wants to get gas safe involved.
I doubt they'll be interested. The remedy is most likely to lie in the Goods and Services Act (1982) implied term 'That the work will be carried out with reasonable care and skill'. Citizens Advice can help.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
Everything working fine on PP mode - thanks...
Replies
Views
Heating will run until hot gets up to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for your advice I will get up into...
Replies
Views
I tried it when the heating reached thermostat...
Replies
Views
Back