Combi swap - Leeds area | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi swap - Leeds area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hello

I need a boiler man to do a job in Leeds area

There's a feroli in a present but it needs a new boiler.

Customer is known to me as close as family. Grew up next door neighbors

Cheers

Rct

Should add it for a house she's doing up to sell so a cheap boiler that works is all she wants.

Thx

Whats she got in mind spend wise and what have you advised re replacement

Spend wise not top of the range. Advice so far nowt as I don't want to advise wrong!

Maybe she wants a straight swap. Budget boiler, working, registered & house sold

It's a 3 bed house

That's all I know

If its for sale it may be more cost effective to repair but not for the long term given that its a ferroli

Dunno

PM me your number & I'll get her to call you.

Be better that was as I might be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Thanks much appreciated , yes those isolation...
Replies
Views
Looks like a faulty or incorrect set Automatic...
Replies
Views
Can a combi be vented through a flat roof the...
Replies
Views
Back