Combi tripping the electrics ? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi tripping the electrics ? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any ideas on this one?
6 year old logic plus combi ( still in warranty)
No issues til last week when it tripped the electrics when the heating had been on for a while.
All fine when I visited and tested, only thing I can find is a micro leak around the pump that is slightly crusty.
Just had a message that she had turned in the heating and it’s tripped again.
6CF98B0F-E91E-42CA-B7C1-D3D93F5EE000.jpeg

Pull the top off the top of the pump you might find water in there / unplug and see if it trips

Next port of call would be the diverter I think they use a similar version to baxi they leak into the motor

Yes think it was the cxi

There was water in the electrical box on the pump.
No idea how it would get there!

Called in a warranty repair and the tenants had a right go at me as it’s not good enough

Similar plumbing topics

S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Problem found, it was a blockage... mostly in...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Ask the installer to get his supplier to...
Replies
Views
Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back