Combi with two showers | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combi with two showers in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Knappers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I've a customer who's keen on a combi to replace their existing regular boiler and copper cylinder, I've seen that worcester cdi's (and probably others) say suitable for 2 showers but I've still always advised against combi's with multiple showers.
How plausible is it and why wouldn't a similar sized 'si' or even 'I' do the job just as well?
Any experience here would be good.

Just for info, they currently have two remote control pumped showers and will be looking at changing for high pressure equivalents (mira do an appealing double shower unit)

I can restrict flow on showers if needed but I've always persuaded customers to go unvented before.
It just seems to me that worcester are trying too hard to make up differences in their ranges.
Why is a cdi with a very similar flow rate more capable?

Upvote 0
Viessmann 222 what’s incoming flow and pressure

Upvote 0
42 CDI or any other high output combi could run 2 showers if you have the incoming pressure and flie
If someone opens another tap though you have an issue

Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
Aqualisa digital showers are great. There is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
With a range of 2.1-6.9Bar, your pump needs to...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
I'm sorry it's been difficult reading. Is this...
Replies
Views
Back