Combination Direct Hot Water Cylinder | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combination Direct Hot Water Cylinder in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

M

Murdy1970

I'm thinking about installing one of these but I've never come across them so can u tell me how they are vented.
are they any good or do they have any common traits.
Thanks
Ian

If you mean a fortic cylinder with built in header tank then the vent is factory fitted.
No good if property has a need for a shower pump as storage capacity is too small.
Other than that they are fine.

Simple enough to install, only thing is the top third that holds the cold water isn't massive volumes so only good for small place but fitting them are straight forward and side entry immersions ,

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
This design must be peculiar to the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the replies. The 15mm pipe teed off...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a...
Replies
Views
Back