Combination tank wall mounted. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combination tank wall mounted. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,
There’s a combi tank wall mounted in the actual flat and the new kitchen tap is higher than the HW feed from the cylinder.
I’m looking for suggestions on a pump suitable for the bathroom and kitchen for the HW only. There’s only one person living in the flat so there’s no chance of more than one taps being open at the same time.
Thank you all

If it's one of these your talking about, you can't pump them. Because you lack the required stored water the pump will run dry.

Kingspan_Hot_Water_Systems_Albion_Combi_copper_hot_water_heater_1.jpg

We ask because we get people log on here from all over the world so we need to know what sort of install we are dealing with. You will struggle to pump your hot

Not even with a shower like pump, a salamander type i.e.

no sorry

best option is to fit an unvented if the water mains will let you and your g3 qualified

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
I took those photos! Looks like the only...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The shrouds are generally constructed of...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you and from what my neighbours have...
Replies
Views
Can you take a picture of the shower ?
Replies
Views
Back