Combined waste to stack query | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Combined waste to stack query in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi. I wish to combine the wastes from my bath and shower (Both 40mm) at the point they go out through the wall, then a 1.5 - 2 meter run externally across to the soil stack, with the 32mm sink waste dropping in about 250mm from soil pipe. Do I have to use 50mm waste externally for this? Not may places seem to sell the 50mm black pipe and fittings. (SF do some 50mm in white and TS very little at all). Thanks in advance.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best thing to do first is to read the relevant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Bit high for flashing on the window
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, I solved this with a pan connector with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
First, ensure the exact position of the leak...
Replies
Views
Back