commercial day rate | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial day rate in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

B

Barry98

do you charge more for commercial day work then doemstic, im off to sit mi commercial at the end of the month and already have work lined up at some schools/hotels . i understand if no one wants to put there prices in hear but fell free to pm please

thanks

i have my commercial acs , but yet just have one boiler fitted which was 25kw, have another booked but this is 120kw which i will be doing in partnership ,rate my mate has suggested to charge and has been approved by the hotel manager is 12.5k for 4 days work out off which there is 4.5k materials ! from him i know that 400 is what is reasonable per person ,for work in central London !

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do...
Replies
Views
I work in social housing so doesn't affect me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thanks some good ideas. Just as an aside if we...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Back