Commercial engineers - a plea for help! | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial engineers - a plea for help! in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

M

Masood

Guys, I've just got my commercial ticket. The training was not particularly comprehensive, sadly, but more importantly, I have practically zero experience in commercial gas work.

I'm asking for your help in gaining some experience. I am a competent and pretty knowledgeable domestic engineer, a very fast learner, motivated, methodical and organised. Own van and tools (no purge kit or Gasco seeker yet but happy to buy what's needed).

I would be happy to travel anywhere in the UK within reason - (a bit much going 500 miles for a single boiler service!) and for longer jobs will stay locally to job at my own expense.

I am not looking for any payment, just a chance to learn and gain confidence. I'm not a prima donna and not afraid of hard work. I am happy to fetch and carry, do the donkey work, as long as that's not ALL I end up doing - I do want to gain hands-on experience of things like strength testing, purging, servicing, fault-finding etc. First-fix pipework on bigger sizes would be fantastic.

If you can help, please PM me. You will not regret it! A forum TA has worked with me on a few of my jobs and will (hopefully) vouch for the fact that I'm not a bad bloke to work with! :)

Cheers,
Masood

I've got a hotel plant room in newick, a school in Nottingham, British museum, possibly the shell Center in London, darenth valley hospital and a lack of labor. And that's just the instal side reactive is getting silly now too. I can't promise anything but I'll ask the big cheese when I see him late next week

I've got a hotel plant room in newick, a school in Nottingham, British museum, possibly the shell Center in London, darenth valley hospital and a lack of labor. And that's just the instal side reactive is getting silly now too. I can't promise anything but I'll ask the big cheese when I see him late next week

Cheers Rob, would really appreciate it!

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Plant room????
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
M
  • Question
Look bud, your original post scared me. Being...
Replies
Views
tipintim
T
M
  • Question
Unless it's a job for the Irish government...
Replies
Views
Anyone interested in this job please pm the op...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back