Commercial gas analyser ? | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial gas analyser ? in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

O

on31ll

What one do you guys use ? And is there a big difference in the commercial one and the domestic ones ? I have taken on a lad who is newly commecial gas and me/the business is buying the flue gas analyser. He says he likes te testo ones so been looking at them and there is a domestic and a commercial one ? While reading i cant find a distinct difference although he assures me i need to get the commercial one. So basically what ones do you commercial lads use and does it have to be commercial or are the they same ?

That sounds good enough for me ! Ive just googled the kane and its the same features as the domestic testo ! Im happy to get the testo because if that what he uses then it makes him wuicker etc ! But he owns his own fga ? Sounds like hes having me off maybe ! Dont think this is going to last long !

They do the same thing. You can get high range analysers and low range analysers. Low range is suitable for most boilers domestic and commercial. Use the high range when combustion is very bad so this might be for forced draught burners when they are burning very badly. So it depends on what type of work your doing. Low range suits most of the average stuff.

Yes no problem with that. Just that they read CO in % terms, which is confusing to some and difficult. 100ppm = 0.01% so some high rangers don't give you a close enough eligable reading.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Smart meter fitter here. I knew from the first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Clearly you have a Domestic Gas installation...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Friend of mine works at an ACS centre and it’s...
Replies
Views
Back