Commercial gas engineer needed for warehouse heating system | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial gas engineer needed for warehouse heating system in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

bassmonster

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi,
We need someone to replace/fix out existing monster of a heating system. the current system is very very old so i doubt you can even buy parts for it.

We have had 1 engineer come and have a look who said the burner had cracked so it was capped off.
We have been trying to get a hold of the gas engineers manager so that he can come down and provide us with some kind of solution but having no joy in contacting him.

This system was used to heat our warehouse.

I have attached some pics to give you some kind of idea.

i think we would need someone who really knows what they're talking about.
we are located right next to Tottenham Hale station.

Apologies for the low quality images as i took them in complete darkness with my camera phone.
Any questions, please ask.

IMG_20140303_170019.jpgIMG_20140303_170026.jpgIMG_20140303_170047.jpgIMG_20140303_170102.jpgIMG_20140303_170108.jpgIMG_20140303_170115.jpgIMG_20140303_170122.jpgIMG_20140303_170128.jpgIMG_20140303_170144.jpg

That is an old Reznor high level heater, never seen one installed like this before but looks like it could work well with the return air. I dont really install Reznor's as the controls and install are not as user friendly as the combat heaters/powrmatic heaters we prefer to install. The only issue is flueing your new heater/heaters as high level heaters now are mainly flued from the rear. I see you have two Reznors, do both serve the same area with external fans? As these days you would alter the duct work and install one of these - [DLMURL="http://www.powrmatic.co.uk/products/heat-exchange-modules/37/hem-nvx-gas-fired-heat-modules/90/"]HEM-NVx Gas Fired Heat Modules[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bassmonster I agree with PriestyUk. Something like the nvx heat modules but flueing might be a problem, sometimes ripping out starting again is the only answer. Give Abercorn Heating/Wholesale heaters a call. I do a lot of their installs in Birmingham. Ive just finished a warehouse in Birmingham that covered 11000m3 that had to be kept at 20degrees at all time. I just put 4 120kw cabinet heaters and 6 fans in ceiling. They have a few freelance engineers like myself that they recommend and I think they have someone in London. Hope this helps.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Did the engineer sort out the problem with...
Replies
Views
Back