Commercial gas quals | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial gas quals in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

L

lambchop

Hi All

Doing my Domestic to Commercial change over at the moment. Would like to do all the units but Im on a budget at the moment im building up the units and experience as I go.

The ones I hope to achieve by Friday will be CODNCO1, CIGA, ICPN1 & TCP1A. I will be working under experienced guys (if an extra pair of hands is required Im based in Southampton please PM me) but want to know other peoples experience on CORT1, CDGA1 & MET4 in that which units have for them personally given the greatest reward personally/financially/ones to avoid for whatever reason

Cheers

im a subby at the moment and would happily go on the cards with a firm. Im hoping with these quals & some experience + me personally paying for the quals so far I would be more attarctive to be taken on, otherwise stick to subby work and careful not to bite off more than I can chew. MEWP license sounds expensive (will research in a bit) and MET 4 may open some meter exchange work. Just putting the feelers out at the moment really

I wasn't getting any business from them (too many big outfits doing the commercial stuff up here) so I decided not to renew them, then I decided to go back on the books with aforementioned big outfit.

Similar plumbing topics

Cheers for the advice Richard, I’ll have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
H
  • Question
Hi all, British Gas is recruiting now for...
Replies
Views
Helen BG
H
H
  • Question
hi mate, had my dom gas ticket 8 yrs , bored...
Replies
Views
haydnlaw
H
H
  • Question
Hi all, British Gas are recruiting Gas...
Replies
Views
Helen BG
H
Back