Commercial Heating systems | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial Heating systems in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

N

NickyTesla

Hello im a lecky and i often have to go and suss out problems with the heating in office blocks and NHS buildings etc, in their boiler rooms which may have 3 separate boilers, many different slippervalves, boiler control panels usually trend or RIOH.

Does this site have a section or members able to help in this subject, because the central heating section seems to be all about domestic systems?

trend systems are normally fitted by an electrician and controlled from hq.

the piping arrangements are similar to domestic but on a larger scale, sometimes they link boilers into a "header" and have blending valves etc, as regards installation, swapping parts etc, no problem, changing electical bits is a bit different and normally requires the manufacturers engineer

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Smart meter fitter here. I knew from the first...
Replies
Views
sweet. that is the answer i was hoping for!
Replies
Views
Back