Commercial magnetic filter | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial magnetic filter in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Im just in the process of fitting a new heating hot water system in an old pub that is being converted to a turkish restaurant and need a bit of advice on the magnetic filter. I normally fit MagnaClean in domestic properties and was going to fit a 2 inch commercial one here but as they are around £1400 the customer is asking if there is anything cheaper that does the same job. Any advice would be greatly appreicated

if your using 2" pipe work, I would think you need to fit a 2" magna clean, would be sensible, commercial isnt the cheapest type of system to install in the first place, surely the customer realises that?

Thanks mate. Just as I thought. He is now releasing the cost !! Long story.

Just been searching online and see that Fernox do a new TF1 delta for commercial but can't find a price online. Think I will just stick to what I know and use the Magna. Cant go wrong with them

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Won't they put you on a trial period...
Replies
Views
Cheers Gasmk1, will touch base with them...
Replies
Views
J
A gas engineer with respect and quality will...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hmm. I'm assuming that the majority of scale...
Replies
Views
Back