commercial on monday | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss commercial on monday in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

B

Barry98

finnaly managed to not take any work in so off back to school monday to sit the crossover , oo the joys

its been on my list for last 4 month but had that much on , ihavent been able to take the time off , luclky my love slave is now fully qualified so am trusting him with the phone for a couple of days

i already have 2 prisons , 1 chain of hotels and 1 resturant that have been handed to me from my orignal mentor hence why i now have to do it as october is his last month , o and one other

been busy all summer , i am knackered already and the silly season is only just about to start. whats supprised me though is i know three other GSR lads and offered work to all 3 including installs , i know full well two were sat at home and not one of them took me up on offer. there loss like i said love slave passed now so time to really earn his keep :)

Sorry to high jack the thread bod and all, but does anyone know whats involved in the air con change over (domestic gas to air con).
There always seems to be a higher demand for that around my way.
I cannot decide weather to go commercial or AC route.

only thing that has kept me busy is subby work but i'm starting to hate it as i'm knocking my pan in for not alot of money, would be different if it was my own jobs and i would be earning a decent wage, good luck in your commercial jobs bod personally i much prefer commercial jobs, new build anyway:p

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
https://www.toolstation.com/flat-tap-washer/p25929
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree. (I hold domestic, commercial and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We just charge it by the hour like everything...
Replies
Views
Back