Commercial work opportunities | Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Commercial work opportunities in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

S

Scrambleguy

Hi Everyone i am new t this forum and haven`t as yet passed my domestic Gas (halfway through portfolio) but I was keen on training for my commercial ticket and wondered how hard it is to obtain self employed work in the commercial sector including commercial catering. Any advice appreciated!

I am looking to go commercial this year managed to get my company to pay for it if you look elsewhere everybody wants at least 2 years experiance before you can work for them. As for working for yourself I should imagine most companies would look for well established businesses when looking.

Most larger sites also look for larger companies that they perceive can respond quickly to problems.

I was looking after a local private school for my previous firm roughly 10mins from home, for 3 years. Was a nice number 50 or so boilers to service through the summer break. I heard after I'd left that they hadn't renewed the contract so I approached the estates bursar with a view to taking over the work, not interested as I don't have any backup for problems.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Not all commercial boilers are 70 kwatt...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
Are Cadent still hiring?..................
Replies
Views
  • Question
Friend of mine works at an ACS centre and it’s...
Replies
Views
Back