Compact central heating radiator??? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Compact central heating radiator??? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pozzydrive

Hi all, I'm looking for either a single panel radiator or a towel radiator, that is around 350mm between the valves, that would be ideal, would anyone know where I can get a slimline radiator close to that size.

from a plumbers merchant

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldplumber

Of course not being a plumber I would not of thought of looking in a plumbers merchants, so no need to be facetious, are you like that with all new comers?
However, I have tried plumbers merchants locally and none have anything under 500mm, so I trawled the internet and it seemed to indicate that no one sells anything that small, hence the question. My daughter has moved into a house where someone (plumber or other person) has put plastic central heating piping throughout the house and in the bathroom it comes through the floor close together then goes off on an angle to tie into the radiator, this is the reason why I want a smaller radiator to make the pipework more uniform.

Gasman

What do you mean by a plume kit?

a 14inch wide radiator????? get a plumber in and rearange pipework as a 14in rad must be like a candle

Oldplumber

Of course not being a plumber I would not of thought of looking in a plumbers merchants, so no need to be facetious, are you like that with all new comers?
However, I have tried plumbers merchants locally and none have anything under 500mm, so I trawled the internet and it seemed to indicate that no one sells anything that small, hence the question. My daughter has moved into a house where someone (plumber or other person) has put plastic central heating piping throughout the house and in the bathroom it comes through the floor close together then goes off on an angle to tie into the radiator, this is the reason why I want a smaller radiator to make the pipework more uniform.

when i give an answer its a serious answer, my plumbers merchant stocks/gets hold of odd sizes for me, but being that im not a helpful person according to you I wont bother giving you their contact details. Sounds more as if you need to employ a plumber, hope your not as rude to them as you are to people here, :eek:

prehaps next tie you should give a more detailed description of what you have tried in the way of finding what you want? then you may get what you consider to be more helpful answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie1

Thanks, but don't want a plumber as it would mean pulling up the floor and can't afford to do that anyway, as it stands the two pipes are between joists, so the floor would need to come up to space them further apart, also the bathroom is extremely small, so a small radiator should suffice.

Mark Moss

Thank you, appreciate your help.

Oldplumber

Well I guess we are both at fault for not explaining ourselves properly, so maybe we should just start over again from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thermal store fits the bill but don’t forget...
Replies
Views
G
Could be one of a number. Need to know what...
Replies
Views
TBSE is good practice! As long as flow is the Top.
Replies
Views
They can stick quite easily, try a spray with...
Replies
Views
https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/problems...
Replies
Views
Back