Compact/Tabletop Dishwasher | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Compact/Tabletop Dishwasher in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

harper11

Hi all,

I've just purchased an Indesit countertop dishwasher and thought that I could simply connect it to the tap with the use of an adaptor. Having searched around for an adaptor, I don't know what kind of adaptor to buy or where to buy it from. I do have room to fit it in under the sink too but don't know how to get it connected to the piping underneath. I've watched some tutorials on youtube but I'm quite confused on what I need to buy and where/how I'd connect it.

I've included some pictures so if anyone could tell me the cheapest way to hook it up, that would be fantastic.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3973.jpg
    IMG_3973.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3976.jpg
    IMG_3976.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3977.jpg
    IMG_3977.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 12
Welcome to the forums.
First off the pipe under the sink will need altering to accept the outlet connection from the dishwasher and read the instructions to find out if it is cold fill only and the machine heats the water or if you need a hot water feed.

Welcome to the forums.
First off the pipe under the sink will need altering to accept the outlet connection from the dishwasher and read the instructions to find out if it is cold fill only and the machine heats the water or if you need a hot water feed.

Thank you for your reply.
The manual doesn't specify whether it should be hooked up to hot or cold. It just gives guidance on hooking up to either source.
Do you think realistically it is something a newbie like myself could do?

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Here is a link, I really can`t answer if you can DIY it as I don`t know what you are capable of and try St Google for the water supply answer.

you need an appliance tap the same as you have for the washing machine, also a new waste trap for under the sink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
Try the little search box, this came up last year.
Replies
Views
Have to admit to being a bit confused now as...
Replies
Views
Thanks again JC very much appreachiated : )
Replies
Views
It worked! Brilliant and amazing! This has...
Replies
Views
Back