Complete new central heating install | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Complete new central heating install in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar1000

Gas Engineer
Afternoon all

Went to price up a complete new install today. They had JUST finished plastering all walls & ceilings :tounge_smile:

& laid ALL new flooring :confused5:

Now they want heating....

Apart from all the manual work that needs to be done, what paper work do I need to do?

I know I'v got to register the boiler with gas safe, but what about building regs etc etc????

Fingers crossed I get the job

Big thanks people

Register boiler, register the warranty, write out and invoice an that should be it.

I would be very nervous installing a full central heating system with all new flooring.

Your not the only one. They only finished the whole house 2 weeks ago lol

Thanks for the advice tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

That's a fair better idea or costly mistakes...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
So it’s 4am and after the noise woke me up...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
Back