Concealed cistern washer/inlet valve | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Concealed cistern washer/inlet valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

brum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
hi guys have what I think is an opella concealed cistern with a Torbeck inlet valve it's strange as it hooks inside cistern with bottom feed valve the diaphragm washer has a split in it and it's not like the new ones this is about 15 years old if I can put up photos hopefully I can be pointed in right direction for replacement valve.....cheers brum

image.jpeg
Have looked on there buddy nothing seems close to it

That's the diaphragm washer only one hole in centre would be a right nightmare to change cistern because of front access cover plate with twin flush....arrrrgggghhh why me cheers guys ....brum

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I will and check if it improve the things👍
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, I think you're right in terms of stopping...
Replies
Views
Got it! Yes I'd missed the lugs. Had to remove...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done resolving it, glad to be of help...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Can you get in to split the existing fill...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back