Condensation coming from flue, high ratios, new install | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Condensation coming from flue, high ratios, new install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FoRiS HeAtInG

Just installed an ideal logic I-mini and condensation seems to be coming from the flue, also the ratios it's giving off are high 0009. I've checked the boiler (heat exchanger, condensate trap) but to no avail. I was thinking it could be the gas valve. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Just installed an ideal logic I-mini and condensation seems to be coming from the flue, also the ratios it's giving off are high 0009. I've checked the boiler (heat exchanger, condensate trap) but to no avail. I was thinking it could be the gas valve. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Not sure if I understand your post correctly?
The flue is meant to produce condensation vapour. If you mean 'condensation' is dripping from the flue, then chances are the fall on the flue is not right. Must fall back towards the boiler.
As for the reading of 0009, that is not at all high? But that depends on where the decimal is: 0.0009 is different from, 0.009.
A better clarification is needed

If it's dripping into the boiler check the rubber the flue bend pushes onto.

Thanks

If as already stated condense is dripping from flue then not fitted correctly, FGA reading at 0009 is very good Have you done CPA1 ?
And do you understand how to use analyser

Ok it's stopped dripping from the flue, made some alterations raising the flue slightly this has stopped the dripping but yes 0009 is the reading, Does this mean it's 0.0009? I saw something similar on a different post.

thanks guys

Such a donkey, just read instructions, this analyser is not like Kane 0009 means 0.0009 duh my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
Yes you should be able to cut them off in...
Replies
Views
It’s ok aslong as the internal trap is the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you post a picture of the shower trap...
Replies
Views
Back