Confusing error code with Logic Combi 35 boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Confusing error code with Logic Combi 35 boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hday78

Our boiler says F1 error but it doesn't have low pressure as its at 2 bars. We have bled some radiators and this error code is still showing and the boiler won't provide CH or HW. Any ideas?

Have a look to see if your gas is turned on at the meter

Thanks both, yes bill is paid (ha ha) and gas is on. Really scratching our heads over this one!

In that case you need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a private message to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Nothing you can check yourself as it states in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Probably a pressure sensor still involved but...
Replies
Views
Hi Lou, It's been the same since 19th May...
Replies
Views
M
I would advise you to use a gas safe...
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Back