Connect HeatMiser UH8 to Vaillant system boiler. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connect HeatMiser UH8 to Vaillant system boiler. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

GG1

Hello everyone,

Could do with some advice please

This is my current setup:

Vaillant ecotec plus 637 system boiler
Unistor unvented cylinder
Vr66 wiring centre
Vrc 470f
S plan system

Now I have just had underfloor heating installed and a HeatMiser UH8 wiring centre, a new motorised valve for the underfloor heating has been installed, but none of it has been wired up yet.

I also want to add a new Nest thermostat 3rd generation to control my hot water and central heating and do away with the VRC 470f. From my understanding I would have to do away with the VR66 wiring centre. My underfloor heating will be controlled via HeatMiser slim thermostats and actuators.

My questions are what would be the preferable way to connect all this up, use just the HeatMiser UH8 or have a standard S plan wiring centre setup and then connect to that?

Also does anyone have any wiring schematics to achieve this?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Similar plumbing topics

Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
Hi Gerardo, thanks for your tips - they’ve...
Replies
Views
Assume a 25kw boiler with a minimum output of...
Replies
Views
Anyway, you can always increase the boiler...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
Back