Connecting Bath waste pipe to hose outlet | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connecting Bath waste pipe to hose outlet in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

G

GingerDoughnut

Hi Folks, I want to connect a bath waste outlet to a hose, but I'm struggling to configure it. It's for a temporary rainwater collection system that's being installed on a remote farm. I need to get from the plughole to a connector that will fit a hose. But I keep drawing a blank, but I'm sure it can be done.

Yes it can be done with fittings below simply solvent weld the adaptors in each end of the Hep flex and your back to normal 40 mm solvent weld pipe . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230516-191027.png
    Screenshot_20230516-191027.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20230516-194431.png
    Screenshot_20230516-194431.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 44

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, appreciate the advice! It’s a walk-in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Best thing to do first is to read the relevant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It looks like a basket strainer waste and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
As it's rented you'd be better off contacting...
Replies
Views
Back