Connecting to old cast iron soil | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connecting to old cast iron soil in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm looking to connect a new plastic soil system (Marley) to the old cast iron soil at driveway level.

Does anyone know the correct fitting to do this? I came across this one on the Marley website (the SA42) Catalogue - Marley Plumbing & Drainage but I really wanted a grey fitting to match the rest of the installation (the SA42 is only available in black).

The system I'm using is push-fit.

Thanks in advance,
Tony.

Best go to your local building merchants and see what they have.

Thanks for that, just what I'm looking for!

It is if you want a nice restriction and potential blocking point,if you use best put a rodding eye close by ;)

Why not do in black,looks a lot nicer and just to be a manic depressive would use solvent weld or if you must use push fit,make sure all push fit fitting supported well
even if using gray would use a black time saver to connect,or if cast not to far in ground ,connect straight to clay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If the coupling fits, then no need for what I...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
It will work fine, just keep doing the nuts up...
Replies
Views
Many thanks Ben, points taken. Geberit, it's...
Replies
Views
Back