Connection between L.A.V. and auto switchover | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connection between L.A.V. and auto switchover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I was just wondering if a connection between the auto switch-over valve (including ecv and test nipple) and caravan can be done using two male threaded nozzles connected using lpg hose and jubilee clips?

Ideally i would of liked to use 1/2 male threaded hose either end to connect the two but this wasn't available at the merchants.

I just wanted to confirm how I've done it is acceptable, though maybe not best practise.

Cheers

LOL you shouldn't be doing it at all unless your GSR. You'll blow yourself and the rest of the caravan park up.

Corgi book seems to think its ok:

"all flexible hose connections should preferably be made using factory-fitted fittings. Where this is not appropriate, connections may be secured using approved worm drive hose clamps.."

That's pretty much what I thought or am I reading it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Good morning. I've purchased a Brondel Bidet...
Replies
Views
Just to round this off with what I found here...
Replies
Views
Honestly, I didnt even think about that. I...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Looks like your attempting to put a plain 3/4...
Replies
Views
hose not perished they split very easily and...
Replies
Views
Back