Connection for 40mm waste to flexible 30mm bath hose waste | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connection for 40mm waste to flexible 30mm bath hose waste in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, just hoping someone can advise on best option to connect 40mm waste pipe to a flexible bath waste hose of approx 30mm, I assume some form a spigot to will needed but not sure exactly what to search for.

Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3011.jpeg
    IMG_3011.jpeg
    282.1 KB · Views: 39
If that's come supplied with the bath chuck that rubbish away and get a flexcon2, q10, t12a-f. All product codes available from screwfix

That will be a mcalpine trap, adaptor and flexible waste pipe. You would honestly be stupid not to use them as you won't ever get a problem with them and will cost you less than £20. The adaptor is in case your bath waste is some continental crap that doesn't fit UK sizes (which i highly expect given your picture)

If that's come supplied with the bath chuck that rubbish away and get a flexcon2, q10, t12a-f. All product codes available from screwfix

That will be a mcalpine trap, adaptor and flexible waste pipe. You would honestly be stupid not to use them as you won't ever get a problem with them and will cost you less than £20. The adaptor is in case your bath waste is some continental crap that doesn't fit UK sizes (which i highly expect given your picture)
Hi, appreciate the advice!
It’s a walk-in jacuzzi bath the client ordered from e-bay, they got it cheap apparently as it’s a bit scratched up but the quality is pretty shocking, anyway, it’s come with a shallow waste which connects to the hose in the picture, I think it’s best to swap the cheap supplied one for the mcApline option as you suggest!

Similar plumbing topics

G
  • Question
Or: McAlpine 90 Degree Nozzle - WMF4 -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Welcome! Could anyone offer their advice?
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Looks like a 35mm Male Iron threaded into that...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So the bath waste comes straight out of the...
Replies
Views
Back